Re: [model] Proposal: Allow motivatedBy on SpecificResource

Well… I still find all this confusing, because we sort of agree, then we seem not to agree (and I am not sure why), then agree again…

Rob, can you write down how you think we can have multiple bodies in an annotation with roles/motivations? Because, frankly, I am lost. (And yes, I did read the specifier section. But that is related in higher level concepts level, which I think I understand, and not addressing specifically the issue of multiple bodies…)

Thanks

Ivan

----
Ivan Herman, W3C