Re: New slides on Cognitive AI

Ah, I understand what you mean

  Much of the work on AI has very little connection to the cognitive
sciences and has been conducted as a separate discipline with very little
contact between the respective communities,

The reason there could be partly historical, and partly due to AI becoming
constrained and segregated  by mathematics and hard Computer science
the history of AI began in the fifties, or a few decades before (
while Cognitive Science started to become formalized in the seventies

Yes, I had to build my own bewildering map of intelligence (not shared yet)
as it seems to be everywhere in some form, yet we are still trying to
define it :-)