CL extension of RULEML

These passages from the conclusion seem highly relevant:

    By exploiting a number of features of XML and supporting languages
    such as XSLT, the XCLX language provides an enhanced level of
    interoperability between general-purpose KR languages and XML-based
    structured data.

    The XCLX language as presented here is a draft that may be revised
    after proposal to the Common Logic community

Will look forward to learning if we might have the capability to take
advantage of such potentials, beyond merely referencing them.  Since
the  paper is dated September 2011, I'm curious to know if anyone else
has done anything with the information it contains.  A couple Google
queries didn't turn up any evidence of such activity.  Nor did a query
of Bing.

Owen

On 1/8/2020 9:31 AM, carl mattocks wrote:
> All AIKR :
> Regarding CL - as a candidate for our curated list of
> normative/non-normative reference material - please review the paper
> that  speaks to a CL extension of RULEML
>
> http://ruleml.org/papers/AthanDissertation/AthanGISDissertation2011.pdf
> XCLX: An XML-based Common Logic eXtension with Embedded Geography
> Markup Language
>
> I will send a follow on 'vote please' email after January 31
>
> thanks for your participation
>
> Carl Mattocks
> CarlMattocks@WellnessIntelligence.Institute
>
> It was a pleasure to clarify
>

> On Tue, Jan 7, 2020 at 4:39 PM ProjectParadigm-ICT-Program
> <metadataportals@yahoo.com <mailto:metadataportals@yahoo.com>> wrote:
>
>     Can I suggest we stick to StratML and CL which is the basis for
>     conceptual structures (see http://www.jfsowa.com/pubs/cg4cs.pdf)?
>
>     This way we know we are applying standards in the to be developed
>     general common frame of reference for AI and KR.
>
>     Will get back on this and my mission statemennt.
>
>     Milton Ponson
>     GSM: +297 747 8280
>     PO Box 1154, Oranjestad
>     Aruba, Dutch Caribbean
>     Project Paradigm: Bringing the ICT tools for sustainable
>     development to all stakeholders worldwide through collaborative
>     research on applied mathematics, advanced modeling, software and
>     standards development
>

>     On Tuesday, January 7, 2020, 12:49:24 AM AST, Paola Di Maio
>     <paoladimaio10@gmail.com <mailto:paoladimaio10@gmail.com>> wrote:

[deleted]