curated list review - CL extension of RULEML

All AIKR :
Regarding CL - as a candidate for our curated list of
normative/non-normative reference material - please review the paper that
speaks to a CL extension of RULEML

http://ruleml.org/papers/AthanDissertation/AthanGISDissertation2011.pdf
XCLX: An XML-based Common Logic eXtension with Embedded Geography Markup
Language

I will send a follow on 'vote please' email after January 31

thanks for your participation

Carl Mattocks
CarlMattocks@WellnessIntelligence.Institute

It was a pleasure to clarify