Clinical Trials

The goals and objectives emerging from the digital clinical trials
workshop are now available in StratML Part 1, Strategic Plan, format at
http://stratml.us/drybridge/index.htm#CTV4F

 From my perspective, the workshop agenda is a good example of one that
could have benefited from publication as a performance plan in StratML
Part 2 format so that value-added intermediaries could have facilitated
collaboration in support of the workshop objectives before, during, and
after the event.

StratML-enabled services could also provide valuable support for
Objective 2.7: Digital Engagement
<http://stratml.us/carmel/iso/CTV4FwStyle.xml#_0bbb5164-c870-11e9-b959-06cc2b4cee38>
- Sustain digital engagement by providing research participants high
treatment value: goal-related interactivity, feedback, support,
accountability.

Owen