Re: AI can do Better with KR: AI KR Talk in Taipei, contribution

Owen, Paola et al:

Yes, for planning purposes, it is the draft of a proposed AIKR eGovernance
objective.. that leverages emerging data science best practice  and
AIKR-centric proofs established by digital clinical trials

AIKR eGovernance objective

Wellness Indicator, a simple fit for purpose score, is used to understand
effectiveness of a AIKR powered Business Service capability . Purpose has
been explained by  members of particular Community of Interest (composed of
a Richly Diverse group of discipline specific Data Scientists  e.g.
Sociologist, psychologist, dermatologist, …). Explanation is supported by
Data Science evidence that the capability has been proven in Digital
Clinical Trials.

Ref:
https://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/events/2019/digital-clinical-trials-workshop-creating-vision-future

Mandatorily, the COI explanation, of AIKR powered service capability,
identifies  how the COI Formulation was Proven when the service was
actuated using one or more Registered Agents. Proof includes DataSet
statistics that report extent of the actual change in state (unfreezing,
changing and refreezing) for the population of information facets made
accessible by a  Container populated by  Blockchain & Registry-Repository
Objects IDs

cheers
Carl Mattocks

It was a pleasure to clarify