Re: AI can do Better with KR: AI KR Talk in Taipei, contribution

Carl, I can almost discern the makings of a plan in the content of your
slides but it would be easier to comprehend if it were in the form of an
actual plan.

The stratml:Relationship elements could be used to align it with the
goals set forth in the AIKRCG's plan --
http://stratml.us/carmel/iso/AIKRCGwStyle.xml -- using the XForm at
http://stratml.us/forms/Part2Form.xml

If there is any interest in doing so, I'll be happy to provide any
assistance that may be required.

Owen