Re: AI can do Better with KR: AI KR Talk in Taipei, contribution

Thank you Carl and all

i appreciate your input, although it still sounds a bit encrypted.
care to unpack it a bit more:?  re the slides something telegraphic *but
hopefully clearn nonetheless, will work, for the paper, I may need to
articulate some sentence in narrative form

is this a suggestion> a proposal> something that you are dong or that you
want to do?
a couple more questions below

> Embedded this in updated AI can do Better with KR ..
>

> Wellness (fit for purpose score) Indicator

OF WHAT?

> derived from Explain effective change in state (unfreezing, changing and refreezing)

WHAT CHANGE?

> actuated by Registered Agent (using COI Formulated & Proven AIKR )

UHM  COI, COI. COI  - certificae of insurance? issued by who? for what
purpose

> employing Container Content (Blockchain & Registry-Repository Objects IDs)

UHM, HOW DOES THAT WORK?