Re: AI KR Talk in Taipei, contributions?

Paola, I'm not sure how it might fit into your outline, but from my
perspective, any discussion of "explainability in e-governance" would be
incomplete without addressing the importance of machine-readable public
records based upon internationally standardized schemas.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Machine-readable_document |
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/open-gov-data-act-machine-readable-records-owen-ambur/

E-gov plans and performance reports are particularly important sets of
such documents.
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/open-machine-readable-government-owen-ambur/

BTW, it would also be good if the agendas for events like this were
published as performance plans in an open, standard, machine-readable
format like StratML Part 2 (formerly ANSI/AIIM 22:2017) so that
value-added intermediaries could facilitate stakeholder collaboration
before, during, and after each event. See, for example,
http://stratml.us/carmel/iso/part2/BS2019wStyle.xml

In any event, IACT and TEG's about statements are now in the StratML
collection at http://stratml.us/drybridge/index.htm#IACT &
http://stratml.us/drybridge/index.htm#TEG

Owen