Re: AI KR Talk in Taipei, contributions?

Thank you Owen
Most politicians do not really want to be held accountable for what they
say or do, especially when
their missions fail for unknown reasons (manouvers in political underworld
to ensure discord) really
that is the problem that xml wont fix.

People who understand machine readability, do not need to be convinced
of anything, those who dont understanding may need a quick lecture,

I ll make sure your contribution is included with your compliments :-) if
you want to create
a short video or set of slides introducing stratML in a few bullet points
also its relation to KR
I can also include it as a link as a footnote in the slides and paper
Delivers value and does not cost anything

Thanks
PDM