RE: Minutes and Reply to ISO

At 09:46 02/07/31 +0200, vladimir.androuchko@itu.int wrote:

>However, as for the dates of the secretariat, I can not really agree with
>you,
>because the handover was always done in the late August, and this is somehow
>the tradition to put: "Secreatary as of August ...August"

Well, in that case, let's leave it.

>If you prefer, may be we can make the transfer earlier, something around
>25th August?

I have crosschecked with Amy, and we agreed that for the Teleconf
on Sept. 3rd, she would send out an Agenda about a week earlier,
which is still in August. As for the transfer of the mailing lists
and the Web site, we still have to work out the details here.
One question is how to transfer the mail archives without loosing
any mails. For the web pages, we just have to make sure we don't
change anything for a day or two.

Making the transfer a few days earlier doesn't seem to be a problem,
but 25th is a Sunday, and it may be better not to do it on a Sunday.

Regards,    Martin.