From: Martin Duerst [mailto:duerst@w3.org]
Sent: mardi, 30. juillet 2002 19:19
To: vladimir.androuchko@itu.int; pso-pc@ties.itu.ch; Amy van der Hiel
Subject: Re: Minutes and Reply to ISO

Hello Vlad,

Sorry to be late with my comments.

You wrote:

    Amy van der Hiel    PSO-PC Secretary as of August 2002

As far as understood from previous mails, the official handover
date for the secretariat is August 31st, so I guess this should
read 'PSO-PC Secretary as of September 2002'. There are at least
two instances of this.

The lines in your minutes are very long. Shortening to 75 or
so columns might be a good idea.

There are several non-ascii characters used for quotes and
apostrophes (in particular for the genitive 's'). Please can
you replace them with ascii characters?

Mr. Mr. Alejandro Pisanty -> Mr. Alejandro Pisanty

I suggest that you change "As no nominations of
candidates were received by the due date, ..." by
"As no nominations of
candidates were received by the due date (July 15th, 2002),...".

Many thanks in advance,

Regards,    Martin.