From: Andrew McLaughlin [mailto:mclaughlin@pobox.com]
Sent: mercredi, 5. juin 2002 01:03
To: vladimir.androuchko@itu.int
Subject: PSO General Assembly

Dear Vladimir:

Hi!  I am planning to serve as ICANN staff representation at the PSO General
Assembly on 19 June.  Am I right in guessing that the "ICANN:  Present and
Future" presentation on the agenda is to be given by an ICANN
representative?

I look forward to meeting you in person.

Regards,

--andrew

andrew mclaughlin - vice president & chief policy officer
 internet corporation for assigned names and numbers
     <ajm@icann.org>         <http://www.icann.org>