From: M. Stuart Lynn [mailto:lynn@icann.org]
Sent: mercredi, 5. juin 2002 02:50
To: Androuchko, Vladimir
Subject: PSO report at ICANN meeting

Dear Vladimir:

I wonder if you could check with the PSO Council to determine whether
a representative of the Council would be willing to make a short
report (about 10 minutes) on behalf of the PSO at the ICANN Public
Forum, Thursday, June 27, Bucharest, Romania.

Incidentally, I expect that Andrew McLaughlin will be representing
ICANN at the PSO General Assembly in Geneva on June 19.

Warm regards
Stuart
--

Stuart Lynn