Re: (3) Draft Agenda for the Teleconference of 26 October

Dear PSO-PC colleques

The agenda point 5 in our todays teleconference presumes discussions on the
security issues of the internet.
We already have one document to consider namely the one from the DNSO
Business Constituency.

I would now bring to your attention addtional aspects of the internet
security as presented in the attached document.
These issues were discussed in the ETSI Board yesterday and the day before
where the matters presented received support and no voices against.

My proposal would now be that we bring these issues to the ICANN Marina del
Rey meeting as message from PSO-PC on which issues of the internet security
the appropriate international organisations should act on.

Wishing for a fruitfull and co-operative discussion in the issue which is
extremely important to our businesses.

With best regards
Tapio