(4) Draft Agenda for the Teleconference of 26 October

Hello,
Dear Protocol Council Members,
The next PSO-PC Teleconference will be held on Friday, 26 October 2001,
starting at 15:00 CET.
Estimated duration: 1 hour.
The names marked with asterisk below have confirmed their participation:

Vladimir Androuchko     +41 22 730 63 11  *

Steve Bellovin 		+1 973 360 8656	*
Fabio Bigi              +41 22 730 5860   *
Azucena Hernandez 	+34 91 584 6842	*
Leslie Daigle           +1 703 948 3385   *
Philipp Hoschka         +33 4-92-38-79-84
Tapio Kaijanen          +358 400 460699	*
Brian Moore 		+44 1206-76-2335  *
Daniel Weitzner         +1 617-253-8036

Each of you will be called (confirmed participants), so please confirm
your availability and let me know if your number has changed in the
mean-time.

If somebody can not be reached at the indicated number, he/she may call
the
ITU standard (+41 22 730 51 38 ), give his current number where he/she
wishes to be called.

As there was no reaction of other PSO-PC representatives, except ETSI, concerning the Comments to the ALSC Draft Report, I would like to propose to include this item in the Agenda of today's teleconfernece.
Draft suggested Agenda follows:

Please find enclosed the draft Agenda for the next Teleconference:

1. Introduction
2. Comments to the ALSC Draft Report on the At-Large Membership
3. Shared Registry System issue
4. Separate ccTLD Support Organization
5. PSO-PC Report for the ICANN Meeting (if any)
6. Security issues in Internet
7. ICANN IDN Committee - PSO nominee
8. Miscelaneous
9. Closing (Discussion of the date for the Next Teleconference to be
held)

Should you have other suggestions for the agenda (addition/deletion),
please
send them to me.
Best regards.
Vlad