Re: Minutes of the 28 September Teleconference

Dear colleagues of the PSO-PC

I have some comments to the minutes.

1. Point 3. I would add after the first sentence.

It was agreed to take the issue of a separate ccTLD Support Organisation to
the agenda of the next audioconference meeting in order to deal with the
whole matter of increasing the  number of support organisations and how this
development affects the  ICANN organisation. It was also agreed to bring the
issue of shared registry...

This was the order in which these matters were discussed in the meeting.

2. The agreed texts

For the sake of clarity let us have the referred texts repeated as annexes
in the minutes i.e:
-in point 2 the ETSI and IETF comments
-in point 4 the ETSI, IETF  and possibly W3C comments if available

Concerning the ITU-T SG 2 statement I would be happy to continue the
discussion in this e-mail forum on where is the link between "national
sovereignity" and the alternetive root issue in order to understand what is
really meant with this statement. Having participated in the recent ITU
Plenipots and WTSAs I have some experience of the nature of  the political
statements of this sort and therefore I would like to be very clear of their
content.

3. Next PSO-PC teleconfernce meetiing is naturally 26th October; not
September which is gone already

with best recards
Tapio