Re: Minutes of the 28 September Teleconference

Vlad,

thank your for preparing these minutes.

Two comments:
- My understanding was that the deadline for reaching consensus
on the At-Large study report comments was October 20, and not October
15 as stated in the minutes
- The section on the alternate route statement does not contain
the alternative wording supported by W3C, IETF and ETSI, although
a proposal that has rough consensus already exists (see Steve's
mail).

I would suggest that we either do not put any concrete wording
in the minutes, or hold back sending out the minutes until
Steve has updated the alternate wording.

-Philipp