Re: Minutes of the 28 September Teleconference

In message <905DD86907DAD3119DE70000778D770F04E41297@mailsrv1.itu.ch>, "Androuc
hko, Vladimir" writes:
>This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand
>this format, some or all of this message may not be legible.
>
>------_=_NextPart_000_01C14A79.A8A06762
>
>Hello,
>Dear Protocol Council Members,
>Please find attached for your consideration the Minutes of last conference
>call.
>Best regards,

I reviewed the text of the IETF candidate statement.  We're perfectly
happy to leave it as is, except that the "PSO" near the end should be
changed to "IETF" or "IETF and ETSI" or "IETF, W3C, and ETSI", as the
other organizations choose.