Re: PSO nominees to the New TLD Evaluation Process Planning Task Forc e

In message <BB603AE6E737D5118C0300508BB4A8114A7F07@EMAIL6>, Livia Rosu Lunguran
 writes:
>Dear Council Members,
>
>I am supposed to send to the ICANN Board, the PSO nominees to the New TLD
>Evaluation Process Planning Task Force, by the latest "yesterday".
>
>Any names or advice please?

As I mentioned to some people at the meeting yesterday (was it only
yesterday -- it seems longer ago than that, though I suppose a
transatlantic plane flight will do that), Stuart Lynn had separately
asked Harald Alvestrand and John Klensin to suggest some names.  The
consensus on the PSO seemd to be that the IETF should take the lead on
this, and it doesn't make sense for us to do the same thing twice.  So
we'll be sending in some names, as soon as we get agreement to serve
from the individuals in question.