From: Gerry Lawrence [mailto:Gerry.Lawrence@marconi.com]
Sent: 06 March 2001 17:01
To: Livia Rosu Lunguran
Cc: PSO-PC@LIST.ETSI.FR
Subject: Re: PSO web-site & PSO GA 2001

Dear Livia,

it looks very pretty!

I have three comments:

1  The home page does not automatically adjust to fit the size of window on
my
screen.  It seems to have been designed just for a 17" screen/window size.
Other pages that I have sampled do adjust, however.

2  I could not find the agenda for the GA 2001.

3  The hotlinks to PSO GA at the top in the yellow box, and lower down in
the
red bar, just refer backwards and forwards to each other - is that what you
intended?

In addition, I have been looking at the PSO Discuss archives and have a
question.  The more recent messages have all been "spam", so do we have the
right to delete such messages from the archives?  My vote would be for yes,
delete, but I do not wish to interfere with democracy.  Anybody have any
on this?

Kind regards,

Gerry

                Protocol Supporting Organization

                   General Assembly 2001 Agenda

1. Opening

2. Introduction and activities of the
   PSO signatories

                2.1  ITU                        Fabio Bigi, ITU representative

                2.2  IETF                       Steve Bellovin, IETF representative

                2.3  W3C                        W3C representative

                2.4  ETSI                       Gerry Lawrence, ETSI representative

3. Status Report on PSO Protocol Council
   activities for 2000-2001 period
   and projections for the next year
   (including status of PSO selection
   of ICANN Board member)