From: Gerry Lawrence [mailto:Gerry.Lawrence@MARCONI.COM]
Sent: 06 March 2001 10:19
To: PSO-PC@LIST.ETSI.FR
Subject: Re: Additional Melbourne Meeting Topic: Proposed Revisions
toAgreementswith VeriS (fwd)

Hello,

if everyone is happy with my words, and if we do not hear from W3C by end of
work say Thursday, then I propose that we ask Livia to communicate them
directly
to ICANN for input to their resolution meeting.

This matter is getting rather delicate, to say the least!

Gerry
---------------------- Forwarded by Gerry Lawrence/MAIN/MC1 on 06/03/2001
09:11

Leslie Daigle <leslie@THINKINGCAT.COM> on 05/03/2001 08:00:37 pm