Re: PSO web-site & PSO GA 2001

Dear Livia,

it looks very pretty!

I have three comments:

1  The home page does not automatically adjust to fit the size of window on my
screen.  It seems to have been designed just for a 17" screen/window size.
Other pages that I have sampled do adjust, however.

2  I could not find the agenda for the GA 2001.

3  The hotlinks to PSO GA at the top in the yellow box, and lower down in the
red bar, just refer backwards and forwards to each other - is that what you
intended?

In addition, I have been looking at the PSO Discuss archives and have a
question.  The more recent messages have all been "spam", so do we have the
right to delete such messages from the archives?  My vote would be for yes,
delete, but I do not wish to interfere with democracy.  Anybody have any views
on this?

Kind regards,

Gerry