PSO GA 2001 AND MINUTES

Livia,
The arrangements with TIPHON look good to me (I can be there on the 11th
of July). Concerning the agenda (and the minutes) the suggestion made
during our last teleconference was to repeat some of the papers from the
opening session of the ITU-T IP Networking and Multimedia Workshop that
is being held in Geneva in April. There will be presentations from the
PSO members (Fabio, Gerry, Scott and W3C) and we agreed that these could
form a part of the agenda at the GA. This I guess is what was behind the
ITU-T IP item on the first version of your agenda but it will not just
be Fabio.
So agenda items 3 and 4 could be rolled into one and called something
like 'Introduction and activities of the PSO signatories'.
On another issue did we agree to invite the new ICANN CEO to attend and
give us his thoughts on the future of ICANN? If not should we?
Brian.

In message <7B7F473688DBD211B56C00805F85906C0230AD4E@EMAIL2>, Livia Rosu
Lunguran <Livia.Rosu@ETSI.FR> writes

--