-----Original Message-----
From: Leslie Daigle [mailto:leslie@thinkingcat.com]

Glad to hear things are shaping up for the organization of the
event!

As to the agenda, I think we should order it as:

        . introduce the member organizations (not just Fabio, and
          one of the PSO-PC for each of the organizations; if
          neither Steve nor I can make it for IETF, then perhaps
          Scott)

        . give an overview of what the PSO-PC has done in the
          past year (and projections for the next year -- including
          status of selection of Board member)

        . then give an update on ICANN, as an invited presentation

Thoughts?
Leslie.

Livia Rosu Lunguran wrote:
> A very draft Agenda for the PSO GA could look as follows:
>
> 1. Opening
>
> 2. An update ICANN overview (presentation by ICANN staff)
>
> 3. Annual PSO Council Report on major activities undertaken during
2000-2001
> period (?)
>
> 3. IP-related activities of ITU (presentation by Fabio)
>
> 4. IETF activities (presentation by Scott Bradner)
>
> 5. Plans for 2001 PSO nomination to the ICANN Board (?)
>
> 6. Open discussion with participants (all)
>
> As you can see, I took the liberty to add some more agenda items than
> initially agreed with you. Please let me know by e-mail your comments and
> any other suggestions you may have. I will publish the agenda on the
> web-site and send the official invitation to the external speakers (like
> Scott Bradner) ONLY AFTER we can agree on all the items.
>
> Livia Rosu
> PSO-PC Secretary
>
> Internet Business Development Officer
> ETSI - The place for standards
> Sophia Antipolis Cedex, F-06921 France
>
> http://www.etsi.org/
> Mailto: livia.rosu@etsi.fr
> Tel:       +334.92.94.43.67
> GSM:    +336.07.59.08.57
> Fax:      +334.92.38.49.42

"Days used to be longer."
   -- ThinkingCat

Leslie Daigle
leslie@thinkingcat.com

                Protocol Supporting Organization

                   General Assembly 2001 Agenda

1. Opening                                      (?)

2. Overview of PSO member organizations
   and their IP-focused activities

                2.1  ITU                        Fabio Bigi, ITU representative

                2.2  IETF                       Steve Bellovin, IETF representative

                2.3  W3C                        (?), W3C representative

                2.4  ETSI                       (?), ETSI representative

3. Overview of PSO Protocol Council             (?)
   activities undertaken during 2000-2001
   period and projections for the next year
   (including status of PSO selection of
   ICANN Board member)

4. Invited presentations

                4.1  Update on ICANN            (presentation by ICANN staff)

5. Open discussion                              (all)