Re: Merged Transport Layer Protocol Development

From: Eric Murray <ericm@lne.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 1996 15:18:08 -0700 (PDT)
To: tomste@microsoft.com (Tom Stephens)
Cc: ietf-tls@w3.org
Tom Stephens writes:

> David made some excellent points regarding STLP.  These points and
> others will be discussed in some detail on tls-draft@w3.org - as that is
> the alias for discussion of the STLP strawman document.  If you are not
> a member of that alias, I would strongly encourage you to join and
> >participate in the discussion.  To join the tls-draft alias, send an
> >mail to tls-draft-request@w3.org with the word "subscribe" in the
> subject line.

Perhaps I don't understand IETF procedure, but I am puzzled as to why
there is now a second mailing list.  It's not like the original
TLS list is getting too much traffic.

In fact, it's not getting enough traffic... for one, I can't find any
reference to any mail that included the URL for the STLP "strawman".

Where is it?

--
Eric Murray  ericm@lne.com  ericm@motorcycle.com  http://www.lne.com/ericm
PGP keyid:E03F65E5 fingerprint:50 B0 A2 4C 7D 86 FC 03  92 E8 AC E6 7E 27 29 AF