RE: Merged Transport Layer Protocol Development

Tls-draft was created specifically as a forum for the discussion of the
Microsoft STLP strawman document.  The reason for this is that the STLP
strawman document is not an official IETF document.  Win Treese,
Microsoft and Netscape did not want this document to be confused in any
way with the actual spec that is being developed by the working group.

However, since the consensus of the emails is to discuss the STLP
strawman document on ietf-tls, then Microsoft does not object.  To
facilitate the discussion, you can find the STLP strawman document at:

http://pct.microsoft.com/stlp.

Tom Stephens