Re: Merged Transport Layer Protocol Development

From: Tom Weinstein <tomw@netscape.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 1996 15:11:48 -0700
To: ietf-tls@w3.org
Tom Stephens wrote:

> David made some excellent points regarding STLP.  These points and
> others will be discussed in some detail on tls-draft@w3.org - as that
> is the alias for discussion of the STLP strawman document.  If you
> are not a member of that alias, I would strongly encourage you to
> join and participate in the discussion.  To join the tls-draft alias,
> send an mail to tls-draft-request@w3.org with the word "subscribe" in
> the subject line.
>
> Tom Stephens

Why is there a need for another mailing list?  The ietf-tls mailing
list already exists.  If the STLP strawman document is to be seriously
considered, shouldn't it be discussed here?

--
Sure we spend a lot of money, but that doesn't mean | Tom Weinstein
we *do* anything.  --  Washington DC motto          | tomw@netscape.com