From: Mark Nottingham [mailto:mnot@mnot.net]
Sent: Wednesday, March 02, 2016 6:47 AM
To: HTTP WG
Cc: amankin@verisign.com; Daniel Stenberg
Subject: Call for Adoption: TCP Tuning for HTTP

[ copying Alison as our Transport Tech Advisor ]

Daniel has kindly started a document about how HTTP uses TCP, both for /1 and /2:
 <https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-stenberg-httpbis-tcp>

We haven't explicitly discussed this at a meeting, but I have heard interest in this topic from a variety of folks.

What do people think about adopting this with a target of Best Current Practice?

Please comment on-list.

Regards,

--
Mark Nottingham   https://www.mnot.net/