Re: RST_STREAM(OK) after an HTTP response

Isn't this helpful for "ajaxy" applications that only need to render
part of the page based on UI dimensions? Only the client will reliably
know the UI screen size in order to make that decision. So asking to
terminating the body early via client request seems reasonable. Or even
better, a request like "please only give me the second 1/2 of the body"
also seem prudent for this workflow.

Is this the right use case in the first place?

- Jim