Re: Ops advice

Great start! Two things came to mind.

First, it still references the AltSvc frame. Should it do that or reference
the header? An example could help reinforce since this practice is new
either way.

Second, there's a suggestion to use reasonable sized frames. With http
frames being 16383, in what scenario is that unreasonably large?

Thanks for the help! I will reference this guide at my http2 talk at
uberconf next weds.

-A