Re: Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-nottingham-http2-encryption-02.txt

From: 陈智昌 <willchan@chromium.org>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2013 09:36:29 -0800
To: Eliot Lear <lear@cisco.com>
Cc: Adrien de Croy <adrien@qbik.com>, Brian Smith <brian@briansmith.org>, Stephen Farrell <stephen.farrell@cs.tcd.ie>, Paul Hoffman <paul.hoffman@gmail.com>, "ietf-http-wg@w3.org Group" <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
Did you mean CAs that offered free certs? Brian listed this earlier already.

And I know there are DANE fans here...I don't really want to talk
about it here since it'll distract from the conversation. Please ask
at https://code.google.com/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=50874. But in
short, I believe we have no plans to implement.