Re: Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-nottingham-http2-encryption-02.txt

On 12/16/13 12:03 AM, William Chan (陈智昌) wrote:
> I don't recall this argument being sunk. Can you provide a reference
> or explain why?

Or conversely, could you point to a list of freely available CAs that
Chrome or Chromium supports?  As someone who gets an annual bill, I'd
love to know.  Alternatively, I'd love to hear when you expect Chrome to
support DANE.  I'm licking my chops for that...

Eliot