Re: Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-nottingham-http2-encryption-02.txt

I don't know what the "do it in HTTP/2 itself" proposal is. I thought
your proposal was advertising opportunistic encryption in DNS. Anyhow,
we don't support any type of opportunistic encryption, especially
unauthenticated. We want people to use https://, therefore we more or
less only plan to support HTTP/2 for https:// URIs. Let me know if
this still leaves anything unclear.