Re: disabling header compression

there is no negotiation before sending inside http/2. So the receiver must
be able to decode compressed headers in some form in order for the protocol
to work well. (resetting those streams and sending them again slowly does
not qualify as working well). Right now that base format is hpack.

We could add some kind of switch-alogirthms negotiation via settings that
could change things later on the fly.. (ironic given the motivation in this
thread is simplicity). Though I think just revving the protocol with *PN
makes a lot more sense.