Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpbis-http2-09.txt

From: Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2013 12:11:24 -0800
To: HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
Yes, we apologize for the delay in getting this all ready, but it's out now.

The delta over -08 is minimal:
 - We've added the fix that preserves the ordering of header fields
with the same name
 - The Cookie header field can now be split, and MUST be reassembled
 - We've expanded the text on 1xx
 - This now references compression-05.

There are, of course, larger changes in the compression spec.

This now covers everything that was agreed upon at the last meeting
for implementation.  I hope that it's not too late.  Please note: