Re: Call for Proposals re: #314 HTTP2 and http:// URIs on the "open" internet

On 20 November 2013 13:07, Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net> wrote:

> Hi Matthew,
>
> So, to be clear, you'd be OK with a separate Informational RFC called
> something like "HTTP/2.0 for Web Browsers" or "HTTP/2.0 for the Open Web"
> or similar, even if that spec constrained (or eliminated) using HTTP/2.0
> for http:// URLs?

Yes.  I want to see HTTP/2.0 progressed, I don't want it to get bogged down
in debates about deployment policy recommendations/mandates.  If that
separate discussion eventually results in consensus, then so be it,
whatever it may say; and if it changes over time, even better.

> Thanks,

No problem.

--
  Matthew Kerwin