Re: RFC1918 + localhost

From: Roberto Peon <grmocg@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 12:28:31 -0800
To: Adrien de Croy <adrien@qbik.com>
Cc: Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@phk.freebsd.dk>, "ietf-http-wg@w3.org Group" <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
But in many ways we don't have choice today.
If you are advocating for choice where both the client and any entity the
client connects to explicitly (potentially a proxy) can opt-in or opt-out
of encryption, then I'm with you.
If you are advocating for choice where the user and connected-entity get no
say in the matter, then I'm firmly in the not-interested camp.

-=R