Re: Moving forward on improving HTTP's security

That has to be one of the funniest things I've heard in a long time!

No, sorry, I did actually deal with developers and real deployments. Large
numbers of them, actually.

Let me rephrase this.

Developers WILL choose a solution that is 99.99% reliable with a clear and
understandable failure mode over a solution that is broken 10-20% of the
time in unpredictable and unfixable ways.

Or are debating this and saying that developers will choose to deploy
something broken that they can't fix?

-=R