Re: Question on flow control for a single file transfer

Maybe flow control is off until the receiver sends its first window update.
If the connection is used for a single file transfer, then no flow control
will take place. Also, if the receiver never experiences back pressure
(meaning its never unable to absorb the data at the rate it is received),
then flow control never has to happen.

Peter