Re: HPACK encoder/decoder memory bounding

A bit related question, when does the sender of SETTINGS apply its change?
Before ACK is introduced, it is applied on transmittion. Now is it when ACK
is received?  It seems so because sender-decoder may use different value of
table size without this which lead currupted decoding. This means that
sender has to keep track of all in-flight SETTINGS.

Best regsrds,
Tatsuhiro Tsujikawa