Re: HPACK encoder/decoder memory bounding

From: Fred Akalin <akalin@google.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 11:46:50 -0700
To: Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com>
Cc: Mike Bishop <Michael.Bishop@microsoft.com>, Tatsuhiro Tsujikawa <tatsuhiro.t@gmail.com>, Hervé Ruellan <ruellan.crf@gmail.com>, Osama Mazahir <OSAMAM@microsoft.com>, HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
I went back and checked the draft and the setting description was clear; I
just glossed over the key phrase '...used to decode header blocks.'

I thought about suggesting that _DECODE_ be put in the settings name, but I
don't know if that would actually be clearer. And the other settings are
"one-way" anyway.