Comments on draft-ietf-httpbis-authscheme-registrations-06

From: Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 14:01:31 +0100
To: ietf-http-wg@w3.org
Hi,

  http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-authscheme-registrations-06
I think it would be good to reference "IANA HTTP Authentication Scheme
Registry" earlier in the document, e.g. a "[authschemes]" reference in
the Introduction. If "Hypertext Transfer Protocol" is then struck from
the Introduction, it would even be a little bit different from the text
in the Abstract, which would be a good and necessary thing.

In Appendix A the formatting of the table is confusing, there should be
an empty or "---" line to separate rows (e.g., is "Bearer Digest" one
scheme? That's not immediately clear). I also note "Bearer" does not in-
dicate a section number while the others do.

regards,