RE: Do we kill the "Host:" header in HTTP/2 ?

From: RUELLAN Herve <Herve.Ruellan@crf.canon.fr>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 00:05:39 +0000
To: Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@phk.freebsd.dk>, Patrick McManus <pmcmanus@mozilla.com>
CC: Roberto Peon <grmocg@gmail.com>, Ted Hardie <ted.ietf@gmail.com>, "Adrien W. de Croy" <adrien@qbik.com>, Eliezer Croitoru <eliezer@ngtech.co.il>, "ietf-http-wg@w3.org" <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>, John C Klensin <john-ietf@jck.com>
I would think we should do both in parallel: yes this sort of thing will have an impact on the results of those experiments, but this should be mitigated by fine-tuning the code used in the experiment.
On the other side, having some early results from the experiments may help us having a better view of what is the tradeoff we have to make.

Hervé.