Do we kill the "Host:" header in HTTP/2 ?

From: Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@phk.freebsd.dk>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 09:10:01 +0000
To: "ietf-http-wg@w3.org" <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>

Both RFC2616 and the current -bis draft, have text to this effect:

   To allow for transition to the absolute-form for all requests in some
   future version of HTTP, HTTP/1.1 servers MUST accept the absolute-
   form in requests, even though HTTP/1.1 clients will only send them in
   requests to proxies.

Are we going to do that in HTTP/2.0, get rid of the Host: header and
mandate absolute form URIs ?

Doing so will have measurable and structural impact on the various
attempts at space-reduction, so it might be a good idea to make this
decision up front ?

It would also save a lot of text in whatever p1:5.4 becomes in HTTP/2.0.