Re: #428 Accept-Language ordering for identical qvalues

From: Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 12:17:28 +1100
Cc: "Julian F. Reschke" <julian.reschke@gmx.de>, HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
To: Roy T. Fielding <fielding@gbiv.com>
So, does anyone have an issue with making ordering significant when there's no qvalue for *all* headers that use qvalues?

Roy, I'm interpreting your answer as "we don't do anything with this information today," but as per below I don't think this stops us from defining it that way.

Regards

Mark Nottingham   http://www.mnot.net/