Re: Multiple header fields with the same field name - unwritten assumption about quoted commas in values?

From: Piotr Dobrogost <p@ietf.dobrogost.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 00:38:49 +0100
To: ietf-http-wg@w3.org
On Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 12:28 AM, Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net> wrote:
> We're talking about HTTP/1.x here, not 2.0. We can't retroactively make implementations non-conformant.

I started this thread citing
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-p1-messaging-21#section-3.2
so I guess we are talking about 2.0. Also, we talk about existing
behavior so we talk about 1.x as well.

I guess what Nico had in mind is if this subject could be clarified in
2.0 so that we won't have problems we have now in the future.

Piotr