Re: http/2 initial limits - i see flow control initial limits specified, but not stream limits

This does differ from SPDY, but (still) seems reasonable given the number
of streams created in the initial RTT shouldn't be unbounded anyway.
Assuming we have persisted settings (which is in doubt, I guess), this
would only be a problem for the first RTT in a session where we didn't have
the persisted setting.