Re: http/2 initial limits - i see flow control initial limits specified, but not stream limits

Currently in the trunk:

    indicates the maximum number of concurrent streams that the sender
will allow.
    This limit is directional: it applies to the number
    of streams that the sender permits the receiver to create. By
default there is no
    limit.  It is recommended that this value be no smaller than 100,
    so as to not unnecessarily limit parallelism.