Re: http/2 initial limits - i see flow control initial limits specified, but not stream limits

On 3 May 2013 14:22, Roberto Peon <grmocg@gmail.com> wrote:
> This does differ from SPDY,

This doesn't differ from the SPDY we were given.

> but (still) seems reasonable given the number of
> streams created in the initial RTT shouldn't be unbounded anyway.
> Assuming we have persisted settings (which is in doubt, I guess), this would
> only be a problem for the first RTT in a session where we didn't have the
> persisted setting.

I think that this default is under contention still:
https://github.com/http2/http2-spec/issues/40

We may ultimately determine that some value between 0 (what #40
proposes) and infinity (status quo) is more appropriate.